Here at A1 Garage Door Service, we understand the importance of customizing your garage door to complement the unique character and beauty of your home. So, you can expect a personalized service from us. Trust that we’ll prioritize your preferences from the planning and designing of your custom door down to the installation.
Contact us at 844-214-2724 to receive our A1-level service!
Custom Wood Garage Doors
If your home has an elegant architectural style, it doesn’t make sense to purchase and install a generic garage door. So, if you want a designer wood door, turn to A1 Garage Door Service and we’ll specifically design and handcraft your door to give it an authentic feel.
When we design your custom wood garage door, we look at the project from a macro perspective. We make sure that the results will blend well with the unique personality and character of your home. After all, your garage door should also improve the curb appeal of your property.
So, expect our experienced team to work closely with you in developing a design that will maximize your home’s natural beauty. What’s more, we always use the latest engineering methods to ensure that your garage door is durable, long-lasting, and highly functional. We even apply innovative solutions for moisture management to keep the wood garage door resistant to the elements.
When you hire A1 technicians, you can expect your customized wood garage door to be expertly designed, built, and installed to the highest standards.
Custom Faux Wood Garage Doors
A1 Garage Door Service has been providing customers with high-quality garage door installation, repairs, and maintenance services. So, you can expect unparalleled workmanship and attention to detail when you hire us to install your customized faux wood garage door.
If you want the same natural appeal of wood, this is the more affordable alternative. You can enhance the overall look of your home but at a lower price.
Custom Steel Garage Doors
You can also turn to A1 Garage Door Service and select from a wide range of steel door styles and sizes. Expect reliable security and strength at competitive rates.
We carry various steel garage door brands and styles, and you’re always guaranteed high durability and performance. If you prefer customizing the door, we’ll make sure that it’s built according to your design preferences and specifications.
Custom Aluminum Garage Doors
There are plenty of good reasons why custom aluminum garage doors continue to grow in popularity. For one, the material is so durable and strong that it can withstand the harshest weather conditions. What’s more, it gives a modern and sleek feel, making it ideal for homes with contemporary and modern designs. While aluminum is a lightweight material, it is quite resilient. We can also tailor the design to complement your home’s overall architectural style.
Copper Garage Doors
If you want to give your home a stunning and distinctive appeal, consider installing a custom copper garage door. It will look amazing as soon as it is installed, but its natural beauty will increase over time.
The material is resistant to corrosion, but oxidation causes it to develop a patina that gives it a unique and unusual appearance. When you hire A1 technicians to customize your copper garage door, you can expect us to develop a design that will reflect your home’s overall character and style.
Glass Garage Doors
Your home will stand out in the neighborhood when you install a customized glass garage door. At A1 Garage Door Service, we carry a range of distinctive, clean designs that can raise your home’s aesthetic appeal.
Remember that installing a glass garage door requires the expertise of qualified technicians. Our team understands the ins and outs of installing a high-quality glass garage door. So, you can expect us to provide you with expert advice on the appropriate solution for you.
What Are the Benefits of Custom Garage Doors?
Neighborhoods used to be lined with Colonial-style houses. However, these days, property designs are more diverse than they’ve ever been. For this reason, custom garage doors have become so important, especially for higher-end homes.
- If you want your garage door to reflect the unique aesthetic of the entire house, your best bet is to customize it. Here are some of the benefits of custom garage doors:
- Durability – Customizing allows you to choose the material for your garage door. You can opt for more durable options like aluminum, wood, or glass.
- Aesthetics – Your garage door has an impact on the curb appeal of your home. By customizing its design, you’re also elevating the look of your entire property.
- Insulation – By opting to customize your garage door, you’re also able to outfit it with durable weatherstripping that lowers the draft. During the summer and winter, you can regulate the temperature inside your garage.
- Property Value – A customized garage door is a long-term investment for your home. By raising its aesthetic appeal, you’re also increasing its resale value.
- Safety – Customizing your garage door allows you to choose safe, durable, and sturdy materials. You can even have it fitted with photoelectric sensors that prevent the door from closing if any obstructions are near.
Custom Garage Door FAQs
Q: Do Garage Doors Come in Custom Sizes?
A: For wide, heavy-duty pickup trucks and conversion vehicles, standard garage door sizes may not suffice. Thankfully, custom garage doors can come in various sizes. Here are some of the common options:
- 10’ wide x 8’ tall – single door size for large vehicles
- At least 10’ tall – high profile vehicles
- 12-14’ wide x 14-16’ tall – recreational vehicles
- 36-40’ wide x 8’ tall – triple garage doors for up to three vehicles
- 6’ wide x 6.5’ tall – workshop
Q: How Much Does It Cost to Build a Door in a Garage?
A: According to Home Advisor, the average cost of a garage door installation is $1,157. If you’re opting for a single garage door, expect to spend between $600 to $1,500 plus labor which costs about $300 per unit.
Q: How Much Does a Fancy Garage Door Cost?
A: Custom work and high-end designs usually range from $1,500 to $10,000, excluding fees for labor, openers, and locks.
A1-Level Service from Start to Finish
As a family-owned business, we treat every project as if it were our own. So, if you choose us to install your custom garage door, you can expect unparalleled service and workmanship.
We put value in customer satisfaction, and that is evident in our consistent Yelp 5-star ratings, BBB A+ rating, and Angie’s List Super Service Award. When you hire us, you can expect:
- Guaranteed performance of your new custom garage door
- Expert craftsmanship that increases your home’s aesthetic appeal
- Swift, immediate, and same-day installation
- Security and safety checks
If you’re ready to experience A1-level service for your custom garage door, call us now at 844-214-2724.