Copper Garage Doors Near You
You’re making a great investment when you choose a copper garage door. The material can give your home unique appeal and character, especially since it changes hues and develops a patina over time. What’s more, the copper garage door requires low maintenance. So, if you want to enjoy the benefits, call now and speak to one of our professional and friendly technicians at 844-214-2724.
Get Expert Advice for FREE On Your Copper Garage Door Installation
Whatever design you choose for your garage door, you must consider durability and functionality. Of course, you also need to think about the cost of the materials, components, and labor. So, if you want to make an informed decision on your copper garage door installation, you should consult an expert.
When you turn to A1 Garage Door Service, you can expect professional advice on the ideal garage door style (and even the garage door color) to suit your preferences, budget, and needs.
Aside from installing copper garage doors, we also specialize in:
- Garage door installation
- Garage door openers
- Garage door spring replacement
- Garage door repair
- Garage door insulation
- Garage door maintenance
We offer free estimates on our products and services, and offer interest-free financing through GreenSky.
What Are the Pros and Cons of a Copper Garage Door?
Anyone who has seen the Statue of Liberty knows the beauty of copper as it ages. It becomes even more striking and stunning due to the natural patina it develops over time. Because of exposure to outdoor air, oxidation causes copper to create a rich-colored patina.
If you’re over the fence, let us share with you the primary advantages and disadvantages of copper garage doors. This way, you can make an informed decision.
The Advantages of Copper Garage Doors
- By choosing a copper garage door, you’ll get a vintage-looking and elegant garage door over time. As such, you’ll have a door that boasts of a unique and unusual appearance.
- A copper garage door is also suitable for a wide variety of home styles. It can be installed to give a property a vintage look, and it is also perfect for industrial architecture. You can also use it to create a statement for a minimalist or log home.
- Another great thing about a copper garage door is its resistance to rot and corrosion. So, even if it’s exposed to the elements, it can last long. It is so durable that it can last for centuries.
- Garages are constructed differently from other indoor spaces, and they can let a cold draft in during winters. The great news is that copper garage doors can be insulated. So, you can make the area more energy efficient.
- Because copper is naturally stunning, you don’t need to paint its surface. Moreover, you don’t even need to refinish it, unless you don’t like the material to develop a layer of patina. In general, copper garage doors are low maintenance.
The Disadvantages of Copper Garage Doors
- The primary drawback is the copper garage door cost. Compared to other doors made of other materials, the copper garage door cost can be more expensive. However, while you’re spending more upfront, your investment will pay off. After all, the material is long-lasting and low maintenance.
- While many consider copper’s patina as the material’s strength, it can be seen by others as a disadvantage. If you prefer the material to look shiny and striking, you may have to regularly refinish the panels to prevent them from developing a patina.
Copper Garage Door Hardware and Installation
Once our team of expert technicians install your copper garage door system, it will come with all the necessary copper garage door hardware, including the tracks, rollers, and accessories. You can also easily arrange upgrades to your copper garage door like tint, windows, and lamination. After all, we specialize in custom garage doors according to our customer’s specifications and preferences.
Get the Best Options for Your Copper Garage Door Near You
If you want to achieve a stunning and unique appeal for your home, you should consider getting a copper garage door. With proper maintenance, you can keep its striking appearance and functionality for a long time. Imagine having an elegant, classic style look that only gets better over time.
As we’ve mentioned, copper develops a patina over the years. So, its appearance changes at certain points, making your garage door unique. Besides, you can also benefit from its damage resistance and energy efficiency.
When you turn to A1 Garage Door Service, you can choose from various panel styles for your copper garage doors. We have ribbed, long, short, grooved, and flushed panels. You can also trust our technicians to improve your door’s energy efficiency by installing the ideal R-value insulation.
No matter what custom design you choose, our expert technicians will be able to provide advice and help.
- Low maintenance
- Fully qualified and professional technicians
- Over 20 years of experience
- FREE on-site cost estimates and expert advice
Choose A1 Garage Door Service For Your Copper Garage Door Installation Near You
While copper garage doors are suitable for many types of homes, they may not work for certain architectural styles. So, if you want to choose the ideal custom garage door for your property, you also need to hire the best service provider. A1 Garage Door Service has been known as the industry leader in garage door installation, repairs, and maintenance.
We only carry the best brands in the industry, including Martin copper garage doors. The material is made of 99.9% copper metal, which gives the panels a distinctive look and natural patina over time. What’s more, the panels are fitted with different layers of insulation. So, you can expect optimal thermal efficiency, noise reduction, and minimal upkeep.
Our expert technicians provide services beyond installation and repairs. We go the extra mile by offering technical advice, maintenance tips, and even FREE cost estimates. We even perform all the necessary safety checks to ensure that you’ll have a durable, secure, and functional garage door.
If you want to experience the A1-level difference, call us now at 844-214-2724. Our friendly technicians will be available to answer all your questions.
Reviews of Our Copper Garage Door Installation & Repair Services Near You
Our professionals are highly rated by our many amazing customers, with many 5-star reviews on Yelp and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. We also have many glowing Google reviews with a 4.8 average rating across 5069+ reviews!
So I was super impressed by the amazing service I received from Josh! He was very nice, extremely knowledgeable and just overall phenomenal. It’s already a bad situation when your garage door breaks, so it’s nice when you have a service tech that helps make the best of a bad situation. Josh S helped explain everything that happened with my door, every part that was going to have to be replaced and everything that he was going to do to fix it. He made sure all the work was done correctly and did an amazing job. I wish more techs put as much effort into their jobs. Josh S was absolutely phenomenal and I’m so grateful for the awesome service.
Stephanie L on Google
Austyn was a very engaging and informative young man. He carefully explained all options to me and allowed me to think over the options and make my own decisions. I would recommend A1 as a top notch door repair service. Very thorough.
Don R on Google