New Garage Door Dealer Near You
A new garage door is a serious investment. So, you should only trust expert technicians with a proven track record. When it comes to installing new garage doors, A1 Garage Door Service is your best option. Because we want the best for our customers, we provide advice on the ideal styles, materials, and colors for your door. Expect us to recommend all the technical features that will go well with your preferences, lifestyle, and budget.
Having a new garage door is one of the best ways to add value to your home. So, contact us today at (844) 236-8448.
Garage Door Installation
When it comes to installing a new garage door, you should ensure that you’re making an informed decision. When you turn to A1 Garage Door Service, you can expect thorough guidance on the best solutions for your specific needs.
Here are some things to consider when you are installing a new garage door:
- Materials – We offer a wide array of garage door materials, including steel, wood, faux wood, aluminum, and fiberglass. We’ll also educate you about different factors to consider like the insulating properties, noise factor, cost, and maintenance requirements.
- Aesthetics – Select from a wide collection of styles, designs, and colors.
- Accessories – You can select the design of your garage door by adding glass panels or window inserts. You can also choose to have a wall or ceiling-mounted opener.
- Security and Safety Features – To heighten the security of your garage door, you can add features like rolling codes, smartphone access, and keyless entry.
- Energy Efficiency – We can recommend and install the right insulating material to achieve the R-value and energy efficiency that you want.
When choosing a new garage door, you need to consider your lifestyle, budget, and functionality needs. When you talk to our technicians, you can expect the ideal recommendations for your requirements.
Garage Door Brands You Trust
When you turn to A1 Garage Door Service, you can select from a wide collection of garage door brands. Here are the top brands in our inventory:
- Clopay – This is the only U.S. residential garage door brand that is backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal – the country’s most recognized consumer product insignia. The seal is proof of the durability and quality of Clopay garage doors. All of its products contain patented Safe-T-Brackets, as well as sturdy rollers, tracks, and hinges. So, you can expect its garage doors to have durable springs and hardware that can last for a long time.
- Amarr – Amarr has been in the industry since 1951, making it one of the trusted brands when it comes to safe and reliable garage doors. Almost all Amarr steel doors are manufactured with the Amarr SafeGuard safety system. This feature is designed to improve the overall security of a house.
- Wayne Dalton – In the business for over six decades, Wayne Dalton is a brand known for its high-performing, stylish, and premium-quality garage doors. You’ll have plenty of options, including decorative hardware, windows, and colors.
- C.H.I. – Homeowners choose C.H.I garage doors for its exceptional value, quality, and craftsmanship. C.H.I offers a wide range of garage door materials, styles, insulation types, and colors.
- Martin – Martin garage doors are quite popular for their premium-quality and beautifully crafted garage doors. Expect high-performance when you have one of their doors installed.
Top Garage Door Materials
When you turn to A1 Garage Door Service, you can choose from the following materials:
- Wood – If you want dramatic luxury for your garage door, wood is an excellent option. It can instantly boost the aesthetic appeal and value of your home. After all, the knots, graining, and shading of the wood panels bring a unique look to your garage door. Besides, wood has an elegant beauty that can never be affected by time and trends.
- Steel – If you want a highly durable, long-lasting, and low-maintenance material, go for a steel garage door.
- Aluminum – It’s not surprising why aluminum garage doors are becoming more and more popular. Like steel doors, they are quite durable. However, they are more affordable and they do not develop rust.
- Fiberglass – While fiberglass garage doors are lightweight, they can be quite durable. What’s more, they can be treated to have the same appearance as wood. So, you can have the timeless beauty of real wood at a fraction of the cost.
- Vinyl – If you live in a coastal area or a location that experiences a wet and humid climate, opt for a vinyl garage door. Vinyl can resist humidity and sea or salt spray. Like fiberglass, this material can also mimic the natural look of wood. You can get that classic appeal without its associated price tag and maintenance costs.
- Glass – Glass garage doors are becoming trendy these days, especially for contemporary homes. They easily add a chic, modern, and dramatic look to any property. These doors even come with the added benefit of bringing natural light into your garage. Besides, they are easy to maintain and they are resistant to corrosion or rust.
Modern and Classic Garage Door Styles
At A1 Garage Door Service, we carry three main garage door styles:
- Carriage House – If you want a traditional look, a carriage house garage door is the perfect option. This style came from old American manors with out-buildings where they kept or stored their carriages. Eventually, carriages were replaced by cars. However, the swing-out carriage house design remained for most classic garage doors. Carriage house doors traditionally used wood. These days, they come in various materials, including aluminum, steel, fiberglass, and vinyl.
- Contemporary – Sleek and clean lines define contemporary garage doors. We have a collection of stunning, modern glass door designs that can be paneled or tinted to highlight your home’s beauty. The way glass welcomes natural light also adds to its appeal. To elevate its look, we pair glass with handcrafted wood, faux wood, steel, vinyl, or aluminum. We also use our technical expertise to ensure optimal performance, durability, and protection from the elements.
- Traditional Raised Panels – If you’re after the classic, American look, your best bet is to install a traditional raised panel garage door. This style is popular among homeowners for its timeless appeal, reliability, and durability. You’ll usually find this design in steel, but we also have it in fiberglass, wood, and composite materials. For a more dramatic look, combine it with glass or other materials.
Popular Garage Door Colors
When you choose A1 Garage Door Service, you also get to select from various garage door colors that express elegance, subtlety, and boldness.
- Blue – What’s great about blue garage doors is they can be calming, soothing, and refreshing. We offer various shades of blue for a garage door. Some of your options include aqua, midnight blue, deep blue, and marine blue.
- Black – If you want a timeless and elegant look, black can be a great color for your garage door. Depending on the design, black garage doors can add drama and flair to the architectural style of your home. Besides, black can easily hide imperfections and dirt.
- Red – Create a daring and bold statement with a red garage door. Because of its intensity, red can raise energy levels. It also brings warmth to your home while creating a strong impression. Passersby will immediately take notice of your property because of your vibrant and bright red garage door.
- Yellow – Yellow is a sunny and uplifting color. You can also create a bold statement when you use it for your yellow garage door. Depending on the design, your door may boost the curb appeal and market value of your home.
- Purple – We also have a collection of purple garage doors – from the lightest tones to the darkest hues. Any of these shades can turn your door into a conversation piece.
- White – You can’t go wrong with the look of a classic white garage door. In fact, white garage doors are often the most popular with homeowners with an array of different tones of white.
Custom Made Garage Doors Near You
If you want a new garage door that’s truly unique, don’t hesitate to contact us. We also work with select vendors who will customize the garage door design while our experienced technicians handle the installation.
You don’t have to bother learning all the technical specifications. Our team will determine the ideal height, width, materials, surface treatment, finish, paint, and decorative hardware. We will come up with a design proposal that’s tailored to your preferences and needs.
Whether you have a colonial, traditional, modern, Mediterranean, Victorian, or Spanish colonial home, we’ll come up with a look that will complement your property. Aside from boosting the appeal of your house, your garage door will boost your property’s security and functionality.
New Garage Door FAQs
Q: How Much Is a New Door for a Garage?
A: According to Home Advisor, the average cost of a new garage door is $5,000. However, the usual cost can range from $2,150 to over $10,000. Keep in mind that the price will depend on the level of customization and materials you choose.
Q: Is It worth It to Replace a Garage Door?
A: A new garage door is a great investment for any homeowner. If you’re remodeling your home, you can increase your property’s value with a garage door replacement. In most cases, a new garage door can increase the listing price of a home by up to 4%.
Q: How Often Should You Replace Garage Doors?
A: With proper maintenance, a garage door can last for up to three decades. However, under unusual circumstances, you may need to replace your door sooner. For instance, if a reckless driver accidentally backs into your garage door, you may have to replace the damaged panels. When you need a new garage door that will elevate the appeal, functionality, and security of your home, contact A1 Garage Door Service at (844) 236-8448.
New Garage Door Review
“Seth came out and installed a new garage door and springs. He was able to work in a timely manner and was professional with my mother in law in what needed to be done and fixed. Thanks for the great work!!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star rating from Jennifer Transtrum on Google.
Find more of our reviews here. We have a 4.8-star rating and 3,888+ reviews on Google.