If you require a new garage door, choose an expert garage door service provider with a proven track record — A1 Garage Door Service. Installing a garage door is a big decision with that in mind, we provide FREE advice in terms of materials, brands, styles, colors, and other technical specifications in order for you to determine the most appropriate garage door to install.
If you are looking to add value and curb appeal to your home with a new garage door, contact us at 844-214-2724.
Garage Door Installation
Purchasing and installing or replacing your garage door is a big decision and a considerable investment, to help you make an informed decision, contact A1 Garage Door Service at 844-214-2724, and we will guide you in the best solutions for your individual needs.
There are several considerations to choose from when purchasing a new garage door:
- Materials — You can select from different options such as wood, steel, or aluminum. We can advise you on the different considerations such as cost, noise factor, insulating properties of the materials, and maintenance.
- Aesthetics — You can choose from our wide array of designs, styles, and colors.
- Accessories — You can opt to have window inserts or glass panels, ceiling or wall-mounted openers, and more.
- Safety and Security Measures — You can select keyless entry, use rolling codes or your smartphone to serve as a security control.
- Energy efficiency — You can choose from different materials depending on your insulation needs.
The final decision on your garage door should be based on your needs, practicality, lifestyle, and most importantly, budget. A1 Garage Door Service can provide you with the best recommendations for your requirements.
Garage Door Brands
A1 Garage Door Service carries a wide range of garage door brands.
Among the brands that we have in our inventory are:
- CLOPAY® — This is a United States brand of residential garage doors, the only one backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal, which is the most recognized consumer product insignia in the country. The Seal is an endorsement of the quality and durability of the Clopay® brand. Each of their various types of garage doors has patented Safe-T-Brackets, as well as sturdy tracks, rollers, and hinges. Their garage doors are made to last a lifetime with a reputation for strong hardware and durable springs.
- AMARR® — In the business since 1951, what differentiates Amarr® from all other garage door manufacturers is their dedication and commitment to safety. Practically all Amarr® steel doors are designed with the Amarr® SafeGuard safety system that enhances overall safety for the homeowner.
- WAYNE DALTON — A garage door manufacturer for over 60 years, Wayne Dalton is committed to bringing great impact and value to your home by installing stylish, good quality, and high-performance garage doors. Their collection includes insulated garage door options and plenty of options in terms of colors, windows, and decorative hardware.
- C.H.I. — C.H.I. offers beautiful choices among their collection of residential garage doors known for exceptional quality, craftsmanship and value. They provide an array of choices in terms of styles, materials, insulation types, and colors.
- RAYNOR — Raynor has been in the business of manufacturing high-quality garage doors and openers since 1944. They pioneered the development of steel garage doors for residential use. Their residential door collections are durable, reliable, and guaranteed to give your garage instant curb appeal.
- SEARS — Among the different garage door manufacturers, Sears offers the strongest warranties and even lifetime warranties on the door sections of their steel carriage house and three-layer traditional steel doors. Sears always aim for 100% customer satisfaction on all their garage doors.
- MARTIN — Martin is known for beautifully crafted garage doors in premium quality, performance and value.
- ANKMAR — Ankmar has been in the business of crafting durable and quality garage doors since 1956. They have a variety of garage door offerings that can be customized according to your needs and requirements.
Garage Door Materials
Our garage doors come in the following materials:
- Wood — A wood garage door is usually considered a great choice as its beauty can dramatically improve your home’s aesthetic appeal, leading to increased property value. The graining, knots, and shading of wood garage doors usually differ from one to the next making each wooden door truly unique. What’s more, the beauty of wood is long-lasting, and with proper maintenance, it can even look better as it gets old.
- Steel — A steel garage door is low-maintenance yet high-performing and long-lasting. It is also legendary in durability and quality.
- Aluminum — Aluminum garage doors are now very popular among homeowners. They share very similar qualities with steel doors and are a cost-effective option. A big plus is aluminum’s resistance to oxidation.
- Fiberglass — A fiberglass garage door is strong yet lightweight. Its primary appeal is its wood-like appearance and low-cost. Note that fiberglass can be treated to have grains that look like wood.
- Vinyl — Installing a vinyl garage door is advisable for homeowners living in coastal areas or those who generally have a humid or wet climate. Vinyl is resistant to sea or salt spray and humidity. A major selling point of a vinyl garage door is that it can mimic the look of wood without its associated maintenance costs and requirements.
- Glass —The use of glass for garage doors is becoming a trend nowadays because of the value it adds to your home’s look. A glass garage door is a thing of beauty. It can look dramatic and will add a chic, modern look to your home. In addition, it is easy to clean and maintain and does not corrode or rust.
Garage Door Styles
The garage doors that we carry at A1 Garage Door Service come in three main styles:
- Carriage House — The carriage house garage door design is very traditional. Its name refers to the original out-buildings of large manors of old where carriages were stored or kept. The carriages were replaced by cars; however, the carriage house term itself is still used to refer to the classic garage door design. Originally, carriage house garage doors only used wood for their material. However, different types of materials — steel, aluminum, vinyl, and fiberglass can be configured to take on the carriage house design.
- Contemporary — Contemporary garage doors usually make use of glass for clean lines and a sleek and modern look. A1 Garage Door Service carries stunning contemporary glass door designs that may be tinted or paneled to showcase the beauty of your home. The modern appeal of glass and the way that the sunlight hits it will indeed provide a very contemporary feel. Often, to complement this exciting look, we use glass with steel, faux wood, handcrafted wood, aluminum, or vinyl. Our contemporary designs are coupled with innovative features and the latest technology to enhance durability, performance, and protection from the elements.
- Traditional-raised — The traditional-raised panel garage door design is popular among homeowners due to its timeless and classic look, sturdiness, and reliability. Typically traditional-raised panel garage door comes in steel, but we also have it available in wood, fiberglass, or composite materials. It can also be combined with glass or other materials for a more dramatic look.
Garage Door Colors
A1 Garage Door Service has a collection of garage doors in different colors. Do you want to express subtlety, elegance, or boldness?
- Blue — The biggest advantage of having a blue garage door is that it can be very soothing, refreshing, and calming. There are options for many blue shades that can be used for a garage door — you can choose from, for instance, a deep blue door, a stormy hue, turquoise, aqua, marine blue, or midnight blue.
- Black — This is a popular choice for garage doors, both elegant and timeless. Depending on how your garage door is used or positioned in the overall architectural scheme, a black door can add flair and drama. What’s more, it can hide dirt and imperfections.
- White — White is a good choice for a garage door because, contrary to what others may say, it is never dull. A white garage door can change its look depending on where the light hits it.
- Red — If you want to make a bold and daring statement, the best way to do that is to color your garage door red. Red, being the most intense color, raises energy levels. It denotes warmth and creates a strong impression. If you want people to immediately take notice of your home, having a bright or vibrant red garage door will do just that.
- Yellow — Yellow can be very uplifting and cheery. When used for a garage door, it can provide a bold statement for your home. Depending on how it complements your home’s curb appeal, it can actually increase its market value.
- Purple — A1 Garage Door Service can show you our collection of purple doors — from the darkest hues to the lightest tones, all guaranteed to bring out the beauty of your home and kickstart a conversation.
Custom Garage Doors
Do you want a specially customized garage door just for you? We can help; A1 Garage Door Service offers customized garage doors that harmonize with and reflect your home’s character and personality. We will work closely with you to develop a design that will impact and enhance your home’s natural beauty.
We determine the appropriate size, height, and width, shape, kind of wood, surface treatment, windows, glass, finish, paint or stain, decorative hardware, and all the other things that need to be considered. Then we provide you with our proposal. Whatever type of home you have — traditional, colonial, Victorian, Mediterranean, modern, contemporary, ranch, Spanish colonial, or otherwise — we will make sure that your garage door will only serve to enhance its beauty while ensuring function and security.
Call A1 Garage Door Service now at 844-214-2724 for your customized garage door.