Highly Reviewed Garage Door Repairs & Services in Mount Mourne, NC
Whether you need garage door installation, repairs, or maintenance, A1 Garage Door Service is the name you can rely on. As the trusted garage door specialist in Mount Mourne, NC, we always deliver prompt, professional, and honest service.
Call us now at 704-313-5022 to schedule an appointment.
Located on North Carolina Highway, Mount Mourne is a small community that is home to several structures listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Some of the attractions here include Mount Mourne Plantation, George Houston House, and Wood Lawn.
For centuries, Federal architecture has been a common theme for homes in this community. Now, if you have a house designed as such, you need to ensure that every part of the structure fits the classic style. You wouldn’t want to settle for a standard-looking garage door when you have a beautiful, plantation house.
Well, here at A1 Garage Door Service, our garage doors are available in a wide variety of designs. What’s more, we can customize your unit according to your preferences. Meanwhile, if you need repairs for your existing unit, you can also trust our expert technicians.
We serve the entire Mount Mourne area and other places in Iredell County, including Davidson, Mooresville, and Troutman. Contact us today at 704-313-5022 and ask about our amazing deals and discounts on garage doors.
One-Stop Shop for All Your Garage Door Needs in Mount Mourne, North Carolina
No matter what you need for your garage door, you can turn to A1 Garage Door Service. Our technicians are qualified and experienced in handling all makes and models of garage doors. What’s more, we carry a comprehensive inventory of high-performing and durable garage door products. So, when you need trusted garage door service in Mount Mourne, NC, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can rely on us for the following:
- Garage door installation – Our technicians will come to your location and carefully listen to your design and technical specifications. They will evaluate the conditions in your area and come up with a cost-effective solution for your new garage door.
- Custom garage doors – We understand that homeowners have unique tastes. As such, we let them customize their garage door according to their preferences.
- Top garage door brands – You can turn to us for some of the best garage door brands in the industry. Our inventory includes parts and entire units from Clopay, Northwest, Amarr, CHI, and Martin.
- Garage door materials – We let our clients choose from various garage door materials, including wood, aluminum, steel, faux wood, fiberglass, and vinyl.
- Garage door styles – We have modern, traditional raised panel, and carriage house garage doors to suit the overall aesthetics of your house.
- Garage flooring – If you want to have durable and stunning epoxy flooring, you can also contact our expert technicians.
- Garage storage solutions – Get your garage organized with the storage solutions we can tailor for your needs.
Garage Door Service FAQs
Q: What is the lifespan of a garage door?
The life expectancy of a garage door will depend on several factors. However, standard units typically last for about 15 to 30 years. Despite that, you can prolong the life of your garage door by choosing premium parts from trusted brands. For instance, if your unit has A1 MaxLife Springs, your torsion springs can last for up to 80,000 cycles or around two decades. That’s a cost-effective solution, especially since the average lifespan of torsion springs is two years.
Q: What are the signs of a garage door replacement?
Here are the issues you need to watch out for:
- Your garage door opener won’t work no matter how many times you push the button.
- The door keeps on reversing whenever you open or close your garage door.
- You notice the unit performing erratically.
- The garage door often generates excessive noise.
- The unit keeps on stalling, or it often gets stuck.
Q: Garage door opener repair vs. replacement: which is better?
Technicians will assess the condition of the opener and determine if a simple repair will suffice or if it needs a replacement. They will identify the problem and see if it can be fixed easily. In some cases, the issue can be resolved by replacing a broken belt.
However, in some cases, a replacement is the practical solution. As such, we recommend having our technicians come over to your place to evaluate the condition of your opener.
Q: How much does a garage door cable repair cost?
As of this writing, Home Advisor reports that garage door cable repairs cost around $90 to $350. Of course, you should also take into account the labor fees in your area. We suggest reviewing our post about garage door repair costs so that you can sketch up a budget.
Why Choose the Leading Garage Door Specialist in Mount Mourne, NC
· TOP-RATED GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS & SERVICES IN MOUNT MOURNE, NC
· EMPLOYING THE BEST GARAGE DOOR TECHNICIANS IN NORTH CAROLINA
· OFFERING PARTS & PRODUCTS FROM THE LEADING GARAGE DOOR BRANDS
· FREE ON-SITE COST ESTIMATES ON GARAGE DOOR SERVICES & COMPONENTS
· MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON ALL GARAGE DOOR PARTS
We can confidently say that we are the garage door company that Mount Mourne residents trust. You’ll know the kind of service we provide by going through the reviews our customers gave us. Our dedication to honest and professional service is also evident in our BBB A+ rating and Angie’s List Super Service Award.
Since 1998, our brand has been known for unmatched garage door service at reasonable rates. So, when you hire us, you can expect us to go the extra mile. We will provide you with a FREE on-site quotation and FREE professional advice. Besides, you can always expect professional, honest, and prompt service when you choose us.
Feel free to contact us for 24-hour emergency garage door repairs in Mount Mourne, NC. Our technicians will always be available to get your unit up and running.
Call A1 Garage Door Service at 704-313-5022 and discover why we are a cut above the rest.