Clopay Gallery® Steel Garage Doors
When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the Gallery® steel doors by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the Gallery® can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 15 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Extira has a smooth, consistent appearance free of knots and voids. All panels have a square edge profile.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
TOP SECTIONS WITH WINDOWS
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLE14
ARCH1 WITH GRILLE24
ARCH2 WITH GRILLE24
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLE14
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARCH3 WITH GRILLES
ARCH3 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
Specialty Glass Options
Clear, tempered glass is standard unless otherwise specified.
>Gallery 3 Layer
STANDARD WHITE (W)
DESERT TAN (W)
MOCHA BROWN (W)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK MEDIUM FINISH (S)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK DARK FINISH (S)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK WALNUT FINISH (S)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK SLATE FINISH (S)
LUSTRA BLACK (M)
LUSTRA CHARCOAL (M)
LUSTRA SILVER (M)
Gallery 1 and 2 Layer
STANDARD WHITE (W)
DESERT TAN (W)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK WALNUT FINISH (W)
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK SLATE FINISH (W)
SPADE LIFT HANDLES (included)
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
TWISTED “T” HANDLE
TWISTED “L” HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
Spear Step Plate
SPADE STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)