Synergy 370 Garage Door Opener
The Synergy 370 is a feature-rich garage door operator system, built to last and guaranteed to provide years of smooth, trouble-free performance. LED lighting and reduced stand-by consumption make the Synergy 370 the most efficient residential garage door opener available, while the direct current (DC) Smart Motor, coupled with a chain or belt drive system, ensures an amazingly quiet operation.
Marantec Synergy 370 Features
Photo Eye Safety System
Non-impact, advanced Infrared Safety Sensors reversing system. Complies with all UL 325 requirements and safety regulations.
Safety & Convenience
- Meets and exceeds all UL 325 requirements
- Easy Operating System
- External devices Removable Screw Terminals Block located on the rear of the operator for an easier and quicker installation
- Infrared photo eye protection system
- Safety reversal (sensing technology) system, door stops from closing upon contacting a person or object
- Warning System (light flashes) during an obstructed condition
- Manual emergency release in case of power failure
- On-Command Door Activation (OCDA™), programmable open intermediate position to vent the garage
- Maximum Run Timer Protects against damage to door and operator, door stops and reverses
- Close travel position pressure sensitivity adjustment PSATM, protects against damage to door and operation system
- Self-diagnostic numeric code memory up to 16 diagnostic code stored
- Maintenance & Service Schedule: Optimizes operator service life and trouble-free performance
- Energy Efficient Operation: Stand-by reduced power usage
- Energy Conservation Feature: Adjustable light timer from 30 seconds to a maximum of 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Self Learn Force System: Monitors and controls motor force every cycle (Smart Motor) to optimize operation force requirements, due to temperature fluctuations, door movement and floor height changes
- Soft Start/Soft Stop: Electronically Controlled Prevents premature door and operator wear and provides quieter operation
- Self-Diagnostic System: LCD display error code indicator for a more efficient (quicker) installation and system troubleshooting. System reset function clears system memory and restores default system settings.