Sommer Synoris Duo Garage Door Opener
Known as the most versatile garage door opener, the Sommer Synoris Dup can be outfitted with either a 550 Newton or 800 Newton motor. It’s control housing can be mounted anywhere, integrating spaces, access, lighting and electrical solutions. It also has the added advantage of a lifetime warranty on the entire opener, not just the belt and motor.
- Safety Features
The Sommer Synoris Duo garage door opener can use either a 500 or 800 Newton motor. It is very adaptable and flexible, allowing for various possibilities. The control housing can be mounted anywhere near a power outlet. It comes with a standard 16 foot connector wire that allows for retrofitting. It also has a 24V connector wire between the control housing and the rail, for easier installation.
This Sommer Synoris Duo garage door opener is maintenance free. Whether you choose a 500 or 800 Newton motor, both have a high efficiency factor of up to 70 door operations per hour has been tested for 80,000 cycles. It has soft starts and stops and housed in a sturdy, high quality galvanized steel rail package, reinforced in the middle by a heavy gauge connecting sleeve. It also has a low profile needs only 1.5 inches in clearance.
The Sommer Synoris Duo has the following safety technology integrated:
- Secure rolling code technology which uses the 310 MHz radio frequency for its rolling codes to prevent piracy of the radio signal and sends new codes to ensure safe access to the garage door.
- HomeLink Compatibility ensures that your garage door opener will work with all HomeLink systems.
- Sensitive obstacle detection that ensures a high level of security by reversing the door in case of any obstacle.
- High quality photo sensors that automatically reverses the door in case of interrupted beam.
- Self-locking motor that ensures that the door is locked and secured even during power outages.
- The Sommer Synoris Duo meets all UL 325 requirements.