BEST Garage Door Repair Near You in Maplewood, MN
If you are looking for garage door services in Maplewood, then look no further than the best garage door company in Minnesota – A1 Garage Door Service! Your garage door is the heaviest and largest moving part of your home. This is why we take great pride in delivering top-notch garage door service with the finest quality garage doors, materials, & parts available in the industry.
We offer a wide range of garage door services to the residents of Maplewood including garage door installation, garage door opener installation, garage door repairs, broken garage door spring replacement, garage door maintenance, and anything else related to your garage door system.
A1 Garage Door Repair Maplewood on Roselawn Avenue
We cover areas all over Minnesota and the Maplewood surrounding area including Landfall, Midvale, Oakdale, Hazel Park, Woodbury, Highwood, Saint Paul, Newport, and more! Our dedication to superior workmanship and affordable services combined with unparalleled customer attention is what truly sets us apart. In fact, we have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau!
Our goal has always been clear – make amazing experiences one neighborhood at a time! We encourage you to come and visit us in person at our Maplewood location and experience first-hand the exceptional service we offer!
235 Roselawn Ave. E Suite #9
Maplewood, MN 55117
Available 24 hours for emergency garage door repair
How Much Does a New Garage Door Cost Near You in Maplewood, MN?
Your garage door is a large part of your home’s curb appeal, often being the first thing people see. It combines visual elements like color and design with practical features such as durability and security.
Determining the amount to pay for a new garage door involves considering several factors that will influence the final installation cost. Typically, the installation cost of a new garage door includes both labor and materials. However, it’s essential to consider the following:
- Your home in Maplewood may only need a single garage door, which logically would have lower material costs. However, installations requiring multiple doors may cost more with additional materials.
- Deciding on the garage door color options in different shades and tones of blue, red, yellow, or purple, to more traditional colors like white, black, or brown.
- Selecting a garage door style that blends with your home’s existing exterior features is very important. There are multiple options available, including contemporary, carriage house, modern, farmhouse, mid-century, and contemporary styles.
- Choosing the right garage door material is a balance between appearance and functionality. Options like steel, wood, glass, fiberglass, and aluminum are available, each offering different durability benefits.
- Determining your garage door insulation needs to optimize your energy savings. We carry a range of R-Value garage doors, each selected with your unique requirements in mind.
- The garage door opener you choose should be compatible with your door’s specifications and your usage preferences. There are standard automatic openers with various mechanisms like tilt-up, roll-up, sliding, or swing-out, and heavier doors might need openers with more robust motors.
The climate can also play an important factor in deciding on different garage door features. In Maplewood for example, summers can be warm but also wet, while winters are usually accompanied by a lot of snow and wind. Temperatures in Maplewood fluctuate between 8 °F and 82 °F, very rarely falling below -11 °F or climbing over 90 °F.
Remember, if you’re in a Homeowners Association, they could have strict requirements for materials and designs which could possibly affect your garage door installation costs. Additionally, it is important to check to ensure that you are in compliance with local ordinances. For instance, according to the City of Maplewood Building Department, garage doors are mandated to adhere to minimum wind resistance standards, and should display a label confirming compliance with ANSI/DASMA 108. State legislation necessitates that all automated garage door openers, both sold and installed, be outfitted with an automatic reversing device.
One-Stop Shop for Garage Door Spring Replacements, Garage Door Opener Installations, & More
While prioritizing excellent customer service, we also obsessively focus on the technology, tools, and components we use in our practice. We utilize only the best tools, equipment, and brands when it comes to our vast range of garage door repair services.
Every time we install a new component, we also provide a warranty. We present a wide range of high-quality and reliable garage door brands, curated to satisfy every possible garage door requirement or preference. Our assortment includes a range of styles, materials, colors, and designs, as well as a wide selection featuring reputable opener brands. Whether you need a broken garage door spring replacement, garage door opener installation, or a brand new garage door installation, you can rely on A1 Garage Door Service to guarantee a smooth process from inception to completion.
Garage Door Brands We Work With
- Wayne Dalton: Wayne Dalton garage doors offer a wide selection of garage doors, including insulated garage door options and choices regarding color, window, and decorative hardware.
- Clopay: We are an authorized dealer of Clopay® garage doors and provide all warranty provisions of Clopay® on any of its products and services.
- Amarr: Choose from any of the 12 residential product lines from Amarr garage doors. They are one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and distributors of garage door access systems.
- CHI: One of the strengths of C.H.I. garage doors is its ability to provide different features and options for your garage door.
- Martin: We are an authorized dealer for Martin garage doors, which are known for their beautifully handcrafted, premium quality garage doors.
- Northwest: Northwest Garage Doors is a family-owned company that takes pride in manufacturing one of the widest ranges of high-quality residential and commercial garage doors in the industry.
- Linear: We are an authorized dealer of the Linear Pro Access brand of Linear garage door openers.
- Craftsman: Get one of the seven types of Craftsman garage door openers.
- Stanley: If you have a Stanley garage door opener and are having issues with it, call us.
- Sommer: We have partnered with the Sommer brand to bring you their range of Sommer garage door openers, incorporating Europe’s leading innovative technology.
- Guardian: Guardian garage door openers are popular due to them being one of the largest manufacturers of garage door openers in the business.
- Liftmaster: Liftmaster garage door openers are known for their safety and security and have a proven track record of over 45 years.
- Genie: Genie garage door openers offer a multitude of features and models to choose from.
- Chamberlin: Chamberlain garage door openers have been around in the business of manufacturing smarter garage door openers for 40 years. Its openers are of industry-leading quality, reliability, and durability.
Our commitment to our products extends to extensive garage door tune-up services designed with every component of your system in mind. Our experienced garage door technicians manage essential tasks such as tightening loose fixtures, lubricating moving components, and verifying the flawless operation of springs, openers, and more. By implementing preventive strategies, we minimize the chances of unforeseen repairs, thereby extending the lifespan of your garage door system.
If you encounter any issues that necessitate garage door repairs, our skilled technicians will swiftly assess and diagnose the problem, providing efficient and dependable solutions. We believe in maintaining transparency throughout the process, which is why we offer valuable information regarding the cost of garage door repairs. This ensures that you are well informed and equipped with the necessary knowledge to make informed decisions.
Get $400 Off Garage Door Installation in Maplewood, MN
Our team of expert garage door technicians are capable of providing efficient garage door services on all sorts of garage doors and their components. All our technicians go through an extensive training program before starting work in the field to prepare them to quickly respond to garage door emergencies of all kinds, including large, commercial doors.
We are well known in many parts of the US as a garage door company that provides great value for our customers’ money. We are constantly after achieving the highest level of satisfaction with our services, which is why we can provide you with an accurate estimate and expert advice on top of amazing deals whenever you book us. We also guarantee the service of any and all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties!
Whether you’re after a garage panel repair, safety inspections, preventive maintenance, or installing a new door, A1 Garage has got you covered. If you’re exploring custom garage door solutions, we’re here to help! We’ll get the job done efficiently and quickly, providing you with the absolute best value for your money. To make things even more convenient for you, we’re pleased to present interest-free financing.
24-Hour Emergency Garage Door Repair Near You in Maplewood, MN
If you live in Maplewood, MN have a garage door emergency, you can count on our 24-hour emergency garage door repair to quickly help. Whether your garage door is stuck, won’t open, or won’t close, a team of professionals can come to your aid any time of the day or night.
One of the great things about 24/7 emergency garage door repair services is that it is available to you when you need it most. If you have an issue with your garage door at 2 am, you don’t have to wait until morning to get it fixed. Instead, you can call our team of emergency garage door technicians and have one of our professionals come to your home to take care of the problem. Whether you have a simple or more complex issue, they will work quickly and efficiently to get your garage door back in working order as soon as possible.
Google Reviews of Our Garage Door Installation & Repair Services Near You in Maplewood, MN
“Michael Koehler is the only tech starting out in Minnesota and was still able to come out on a couple hour notice and repair our broken garage same day. Very friendly, professional, and took his time to discuss what all needed to be done and why.”
“We had used A1 at our previous home in Milwaukee and were very pleased with their work, so we were very happy to find that they are also in our new city, Minneapolis. They have consistently gone over and above to do a great job for us and are honest and knowledgeable. Lance and Joe were super friendly and our creaky old door now works so quietly now—it’s like new!”
“Lance came out to my house and checked out my non functioning garage door opener and laid out all my options. He was able to quickly replace my opener, show me how it worked and cleaned up any debris. He was courteous and knowledgeable. I’d recommend him and A1 to anyone in the Twin Cities.”
Looking For Other Home Services To Improve the Curb Appeal of Your Home and Garage?
Check out these other local companies:
2495 Maplewood Dr W, Maplewood, MN 55109
2515 White Bear Ave, Maplewood, MN 55109
City2Lake Real Estate
1017 Ferndale St N, Maplewood, MN 55119
Speed Real Estate Team
1002 Lakewood Dr S, Maplewood, MN 55119
Innovative Security Services
1703 Cope Ave E, Maplewood, MN 55109
LCS Lawn and Tree Service
1177 Century Ave N, Maplewood, MN 55119
*Please note, A1 Garage Door Service does not endorse the business listed above*