In order to ensure the high performance and durability of your garage door opener, it is important that proper maintenance procedures are observed. For routine maintenance check ups of your garage door, contact A1 Garage Door Service now at 844-214-2724.
A1 Garage Door Service cares for you
A1 Garage Door Service will help you ensure the performance and durability of your garage door. Contact us at any time to discuss any concerns you have about your garage door.
When you hire us for garage door maintenance, we will inspect all the components of your garage door, especially the opener to ensure your safety and that of your loved ones.
Choose A1 Garage Door Service for your garage door opener inspection
The proper maintenance of your garage door opener essential. We strongly recommend that you follow the maintenance procedures specified in your garage door owner’s manual for the functionality of your door, durability as well as safety.
Your manual details all the maintenance procedures for your garage door opener that you can carry out on your own, as well as the technical inspections that an expert technician should do. It is important for these to be followed because safety should always be a primary concern when it comes to garage doors.
Here are a few standard maintenance procedures that you should do on a regular basis:
- Check the garage door’s different components — brackets, cables, fasteners, tracks, and supports. See if there are loose, bent, or worn parts. If you know how to fix issues, you can do it yourself, especially if it is as simple as tightening some screws. Contact an expert if necessary.
- Check the cord connections, especially the one between the opener and the electrical outlet. If frayed, you will need to fix it immediately or call a technician.
- Determine if batteries in the remote control are still working. Replace if necessary.
- Test your openers auto reverse system, if not once a month, then at least every couple of months. Follow the procedures stated in the manual. When in doubt, it is better to consult a technician to ensure the electronic eyes’ alignment.
- Apply lubricants on the moving parts, especially the chain, screw, and rollers.
- Test the manual release handles, which allow you to open your garage door manually when your garage door opener is malfunctioning.
Remember that the important thing is always to call a technician if you think there is a serious problem with your door’s functionality. Also, never attempt to loosen or tighten pulleys, door springs, or cables because these are under extreme tension and may cause serious injury if not handled by a professional.
- Proper maintenance by professionals
- Highly trained and well equipped technicians
If you need any help, A1 Garage Door Service is just a phone call away.
Call us now at 844-214-2724.