Clopay Modern Steel™ Garage Doors
Modern Steel™ garage doors perfectly complement contemporary and mid-century modern home styles. Doors are available with or without grooves in multiple paint and Ultra-Grain® finishes to create the perfect look for your home.
Modern Steel™ garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″, 1-3/8″, 1-5/16″ polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface.
- 15 factory finish options available, Ultra-Grain®, Lustra™ and Ultra-Grain Plank wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, slim, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
FLUSH WITH LONG WINDOWS*
GROOVED WITH SHORT WINDOWS*
Flush with full view short panel windows*
Flush panel with short windows*
GROOVED WITH LONG PANEL WINDOWS*
Grooved full view with short panel windows*
Flush with Contemporary Slim Windows
CONTEMPORARY SLIM WINDOWS
CONTEMPORARY SLIM IN SILVER***
CONTEMPORARY SLIM IN BLACK***
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
MADISON ARCH 613
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
SHORT WITH SQUARES GRILLES
LONG WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARCH3 WITH GRILLES
ARCH3 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
Specialty Glass Options
Clear, tempered glass is standard unless otherwise specified.
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS MEDIUM FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS CHERRY FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS WALNUT FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS SLATE FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN PLANK KONA*
ULTRA-GRAIN PLANK COASTAL GRAY*
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- Insulation options include (R-values from 4.4 to 18.4):
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene
- 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)