Clopay Grand Harbor Garage Doors
If budget is the determining factor, this steel frame carriage house style garage door offers a cost-effective option without compromising on maintenance or insulation. With its sleek design and timeless appeal, it delivers a sought-after style at an excellent price point.
Clopay’s Grand Harbor Garage Doors come in classic short or long panel steel garage doors with optional insulation. Its look will definitely complement your home’s architectural style so you get the aesthetics with strength, durability and comfort.
A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the Grand Harbor® garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8″ vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
SOLID TOP SECTIONS – SERIES 1 & SERIES 2
SOLID TOP SECTIONS – SERIES 3 & SERIES 4
SQ22 – GH
WROUGHT IRON SHORT
WROUGHT IRON LONG
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARCH3 – SOLID (Double Door)
ARCH3 – WINDOW (Double Door)
GRLA3 – WINDOW (Double Door)
GRVA3 – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
XA314 – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
XA324 – WINDOW (DOUBLE DOOR)
- Smooth composite overlay
- 1 5/8″ polystyrene insulation (optional)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System