Canyon Ridge® Chevron Garage Doors
Love the Chevron trend? This eye-catching pattern has been a favorite in textiles and flooring and now it’s available in a low-maintenance, moisture-resistant composite garage door that looks and feels like real wood. Choose from four different patterns to bring timeless appeal to your home
A Chevron door is a statement-maker. The cladding pieces are cut at a 45-degree angle and fit together at a point creating a zigzag pattern made of “V”s. The geometric design is reminiscent of French parquet flooring that skilled craftsmen wove together piece by piece. Today, the design lends a modern feel to any architectural style.
The doors are as durable as they are beautiful. Faux wood cladding and overlays molded from pieces of real wood are adhered to an insulated steel base door for strength, energy-efficiency and quiet operation. Like wood, the composite can be painted or stained in a variety of colors for a look that is distinctly yours.
- Five-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + overlay
- Intellicore polyurethane foam insulation with a thermal break. 20. 4 R-value.
- Boards molded from real wood pieces for a natural look and feel.
- Stain colors: Walnut, Dark, Medium, and Slate
- Paint colors: Black, White, Charcoal, Bronze or Primed for field finishing.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement available for high wind load applications.
- Eight door styles with four different Chevron designs
- Choose from three wood species: Mahogany, Clear Cypress and Pecky Cypress. Cladding and overlays can be different species.
- Optional windows and decorative hardware.
- Stain or paint finish.
Clopay doors do not contain HFCs and comply with these environmental laws and regulations.
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations.
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Elevate your exterior with a distinctive geometric Chevron pattern that sets it apart from the others.
Extira has a smooth, consistent appearance free of knots and voids. All panels have a square edge profile.
CLADDING DESIGN OPTIONS
CLADDING DESIGN OPTIONS
Specialty Glass Options
Note: Impact rated windows available only in clear.
COMPOSITE CLADDING MATERIALS
COMPOSITE OVERLAY MATERIALS
Composite cladding and overlay material options may be mixed and matched.
Custom paint colors available through ColorBlast® program.
Canyon Ridge® Chevron doors offer the beauty and realism of real wood with far less upkeep. The faux wood composite cladding and overlays are UV- and moisture-resistant, so they won’t rot, warp or crack, making this an ideal door for coastal climates.
The five-layer door features Clopay Intellicore® insulation, a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected between the steel skins and expands to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, durability and energy efficiency.
- Removable window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps keep out air and water.
- High-performance nylon ball-bearing rollers help ensure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel hinges and brackets for secure, worry-free operation.
- Bottom Safe-T-Bracket prevents serious injury that could occur if it is removed when the garage door is closed and under tension.