Clopay Avante® Sleek Garage Doors
Customize your Clopay Avante® Sleek garage door with your choice of aluminum frame and panel combinations. The clean and minimal designs not only modernize your home exterior but can also be used to add a splash of style to your indoor/outdoor living spaces.
The perfect choice to modernize any home, Clopay’s Avante® Sleek aluminum garage door turns an ordinary garage into a spectacular architectural focal point. Avante Sleek doors come with a five-year warranty on the finish and a three-year warranty on the hardware. Avante AZ5, AZ5U, AZ6 and AZ6U are characterized by the following features:
- Long-lasting and reliable, low-maintenance 2-1/8″ commercial grade aluminum frame with multiple glazing options.
- Frame and solid aluminum panels available in choice of anodized and powder-coated finishes.
- Polyurethane-insulated rails and stiles (AZ5U, AZ6U only)
- Tempered full-view glass, acrylic or solid aluminum panel options
- Choose from our selection of aluminum garage door panel colors: White, Bronze (painted), Chocolate (painted), Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized
- ColorBlast custom colors available.
- Color-matched aluminum grip handle.
- WINDCODE® product available.
Note: AZ5/AZ5U are only available in acrylic.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
Customize your Clopay® Avante® Sleek garage doors with your choice of aluminum frame and panel combination
Gray Tinted Glass
Bronze Tinted Glass
CLEAR ALUMINUM (ANODIZED)
DARK BRONZE (ANODIZED)
Manufactured in the United States, the Avante Sleek modern garage doors can be built with tempered glass, acrylic or solid aluminum frame panels. The stylish AZ5U and AZ6U are also available with a polyurethane-insulated frame.
Model AZ5 and AZ6 made of 2-1/8” durable commercial grade aluminum, making it nearly maintenance-free and enduring.
Model AZ5U and AZ6U made of 2-1/8″ durable commercial grade aluminum with polyurethane insulation
Integral section joint seal for further reduction of air and water infiltration.
Smooth flat frame edge design for a more contemporary look.
Reinforcing fin included on doors wider than 14’. Standard doors 12’ and under do not use built-in reinforcing fin. Usage on widths 12’2” to 14’ depend upon glass weight. WINDCODE® doors may vary.