Attached Garage Building
- room for storage
Detached Garage Building
- Room for work space
- Larger area for garage building
- Larger storage capabilities
- Loft Living space
Cost of Building A Garage
- How level is the area where the garage will be built?
- Will the garage be built on an alley or drive in from the street?
- Concrete, asphalt or gravel driveway?
- Vinyl, wood stucco, steel, fiber cement or LP SmartSide siding?
- What type of roof style and roof truss?
Call us for a free quote
We will go over the list of materials needed for your ideal project.
Attached or Detached Full Garage Builders.
We have the specialized craftsmanship team you can rely on.
Attached vs. Detached New Garage Addition
Putting on an attached garage is more common and tends to be more affordable. Attached garages are building off of an existing structure, and can utilize that as a wall, which cuts down on the average cost to build. It is also less expensive if the driveway is already in place. For a detached garage, the construction costs go up because it’s building from scratch. However, these tend to offer more options, like a bigger work space. Here are some other factors to consider when choosing an attached or detached garage.
The following Reasons are why we are the best in Milwaukee:
- We specialize in customer service and customers are first.
- We strive to satisfy all of our customers.
- We put the attention in details and do things right.
- A1 Garage is Licensed, Bonded & Insured. – Don’t trust the other guys who are not.
- Family owned & operated.
Book our A1 service in Milwaukee
Whatever type or style of garage you would like built in Milwaukee, always book A1 Garage Door Service as your service provider. With our expertise and dedication to quality, you will never go wrong. We only give you the best service you deserve.
Call us now at (414) 369-4007 and let’s discuss your material options.
A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage builder companies servicing the Milwaukee county. We are family owned & operated since 1998. We offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we use and install all major brands of operators and doors. Residential and Commercial Garage Building and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We’ll help you and guide you in selecting what materials works best for you. We are customer experienced focused, making sure you are satisfied with every step of the way. Remember; “A1 from day one!”. Award winning.
Give us a call for your Free Estimate
We are ready to assist you and get your garage door back on track!