Customer Service Representative
A1 Garage Door Service, the industry leader in garage door installation and repair,seeks an experienced Customer Care Representative to join our growing organization.We are looking for a positive, high energy person with great phone presence, a proven closer, as well as great customer service experience and someone who has worked in a Call Center in the Home Service Industry. If this is you apply today.
- Take turn over calls from our primary call center that they are unable to book because of pricing, time frame, or other issues. You will be required to book a minimum of 50% of the calls.
- Return unanswered calls and messages left on voice mail.
- Take phone payments
- Call, negotiate and book leads from other lead sources,
- Call and book new door jobs with customers with previous unsold quotes.
- Track all inbound calls and check call disposition
- Other duties as assigned by management
To the right Customer Care Representative, we offer:
- $11.00 hr/Plus Bonus (aprox. 40% makes $15 +, there is no cap on the maximum amount you can make)
- Full time Position (Flexible on Part Time openings based on current business needs)
- Paid time off and vacation starts accumulating after 90 days
- Health, Dental, and Medical, Vision Insurance
- Paid training
- Administrative support and helpful management/technical assistance as necessary
A family owned and operated business, A1 Garage Door Service has maintained a stellar reputation as the foremost garage door specialists in the industry. We proudly uphold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, 5 stars on Yelp, and have been an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient three times. We are proud to operate multiple locations throughout the United States with continued plans for growth. We carry all the best, high quality products from the top garage door brands. For more about us, please visit www.a1garage.com.
A1 Garage Door Services is an equal opportunity employer
Background Check Statement
A1 Garage Door Services conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, drug screen, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.
- Two plus years experience using Microsoft Windows, Internet based programs, and Microsoft Office
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug screening
- Two plus years’ experience as a Customer Care/Service Representative
- Two plus years Call Center experience in the Home Service Industry
Instructions on how to Apply
Please include a Resume that clearly illustrates your prior knowledge and experience. If you are applying for this position, please make sure that you meet the minimum and desired qualifications for this position.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
Employment requires current eligibility to legally work in the United States.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: A1 Garage Door Services does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. A1 Garage Door Services, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company.