Garage Door Opener Maintenance in Gilbert, AZ
A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert cares for you
A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert will help you ensure the performance and durability of your garage door. If you contact us at any time, we will immediately attend to any of your concerns on your garage door. What’s more, we will even give FREE safety checks.
Because A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert is family-owned, we care about your welfare, as such we will even give you tips on the proper maintenance of your garage door. If we will install or replace your garage door for you, our expert technicians will run through the owner’s manual with you, to ensure that you are aware of the functionality of your door as well as preventive maintenance procedures.
We will look at all components of your garage door, especially the opener to ensure your safety and that of your loved ones.
Tap A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert for your garage door opener inspection
Why is the proper maintenance of your garage door opener very important? We strongly recommend that you follow the maintenance procedures specified in your garage door owner’s manual for the functionality of your door, durability as well as safety.
Your manual details all the maintenance procedures for your garage door opener that you can do on your own as well as specifies all the technical inspections that should be done by an expert technician. It is important for these to be followed because safety should always be a primary concern.
Here are a few standard maintenance procedures that you should do on a regular basis:
- Check the different components of your garage door — brackets, cables, fasteners, tracks, and supports. See if there are loose, bent, or worn parts. If you know how to fix issues, you can do it yourself especially if it is as simple as tightening some screws. Contact an expert if necessary.
- Check the cord connections, especially the one between the opener and the electrical outlet. If frayed, you will need to fix it immediately or call a technician.
- Determine if batteries in the remote control are still working. Replace if necessary.
- Test your openers auto reverse system, if not once a month then at least every couple of months. Follow the procedures stated in the manual. When in doubt, it is better to consult a technician in order to ensure the alignment of the electronic eyes.
- Apply lubricants on the moving parts, especially the chain, screw and rollers.
- Test the manual release handles which allows you to open your garage door manually when your garage door opener is malfunctioning.
Always remember that the important thing is to always call a technician if you think that there is a serious problem with the functionality of your door. Also, never attempt to loosen or tighten pulleys, door springs, cables etc. because these are under extreme tension and may cause serious injury if not handled by a professional. If you need any help, note that A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert is just a phone call away.
Excellent customer service and affordability just for you in Gilbert
It is important to note that A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert has a team of professionals who can handle any maintenance requirement of your garage door. We are always at your beck and call.
When you book us for any service, we will provide not just excellent customer service but most importantly, assure you of the affordability of all our products and services.
Contact us now at A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert. Call 480-582-3799.
See Our Current Specials:
No job is too big or too small for us
call for details
Garage Door Springs
Give us a call for your Free Estimate
We are ready to assist you and get your garage door back on track!