G Floor Garage Door Roller
G-Floor is produced without using layers, fillers, or laminate commonly used in other vinyl products. As a result of our solid construction and no wear layer, G-Floor won’t crack, peel, split or deteriorate over time or under heavy use, making it a leader in performance and durability. G-Floor’s unique design renders it entirely waterproof and protects your floors from damaging spills, dirt and grime, even road salt and corrosive auto liquids and battery acid. Industrial-strength G-Floor is tough enough to drive a car on, yet its anti-fatigue comfort allows for hours of work or standing.
G-Floor is completely DIY friendly, installing by simply rolling out. Easily trim to fit with a household utility knife. Use one mat for parking a car on or utilize multiple mats for wall-to-wall coverage of your retail location or warehouse. For a more permanent, completed look, you’ll find a variety of finishing products on our Accessories page. G-Floor is as easy to clean as it is to install; simply use a mop, household soap, and water or vinyl cleaner.
Join millions of businesses and homeowners who choose G-Floor for its unlimited uses, value, and low maintenance. G-Floor comes in a variety of colors, sizes, and surface textures to match any space. All you need to decide is how many areas to cover – from garage to utility room to kennel to recreational hangout – G-Floor does all the work!
If you want an easy, do-it-yourself garage floor covering which gives some of the best protection to your concrete, with the easiest installation, then G-Floor roll out garage mats are your best option. When compared to epoxy-coated floors or interlocking tiles, G-Floor roll-out mats are one of the less expensive options and easier to install.
The G-Floor advantage:
• Premium, durable, solid polyvinyl construction
• Protects substrate for years under heavy use and hides flooring imperfections
• Holds up in extreme temperatures and weather conditions; suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Waterproof, mold- and mildew-resistant
• Do-It-Yourself installation, roll-out and trim to fit
• Easy to clean with simple soap and water
• Resists automobile oils, acids and fluids, road salt, other harmful chemicals, and dirt and grime
• Cushions insulates and reduce noise
• Available in an array of appealing colors and patterns with multiple size options