Wood Garage Doors in Gilbert, AZ
Are you aiming for a garage door that portrays timeless elegance and dramatic curb appeal? If so, then you need a wood garage door. It complements different architectural styles and is guaranteed to enhance the beauty of your home. Let us help you choose the best design that is suited to your needs and requirements. Call A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert now at 480-582-3799.
Trust only our A1 service in Gilbert for your wood garage door installation
A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert carries a wide collection of wooden garage doors — from the most affordable to those that are on the higher end of the price range. Whatever you choose, we can guarantee that it will be a thing of beauty and of excellent craftsmanship. This is because A1 Garage Door Service only wants the best for our clients.
We at A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert will install whatever type of garage door you want — wood, steel, aluminum, copper, vinyl etc. We have the expertise to handle all types of doors from different brands. This is because our team of technicians are fully trained and experienced. When you call us, trust that we will only send the very best.
What’s more, our technicians will brief you on the technical aspects of installing your door and provide tips on how to properly maintain it for high performance and lifetime use.
Get only the best wood garage door for your home in Gilbert
Why is wood usually considered the best for a garage door? Homeowners select it because its beauty can dramatically improve the aesthetic appeal of your home leading to increased property value. Plus, the graining, knots and shading of wood garage doors usually differ from one to the next making each wooden door truly unique.
What’s more, the beauty of wood is long-lasting and with proper maintenance such as repainting, it can even look better as it gets old. It is very environment-friendly being a renewable material and requiring less energy to produce as compared to steel or concrete. It is also a very good insulator.
As such, if you have the budget, choose a wooden garage door.
The wood garage doors that we carry come in different shapes, sizes and styles. It also comes in different types of wood such as:
- Plywood – This is perhaps the most basic and inexpensive type of wood used for garage doors. It is quite lightweight but may be wrapped in a hardwood veneer for a more solid look at an afford-able price. Plywood is also environmentally friendly as it can be made from recycled wood.
- Cedar – This type of pleasant-smelling wood is naturally resistant to moisture, rot, decay and in-sects which makes it a very popular choice for a wooden garage door. Its natural reddish color is very aesthetically pleasing. However, it requires sealing every year for durability.
- Fir or often referred to as Douglas Fir – Similar to cedar, this type of wood also has a reddish brown tint to it. It is quite inexpensive to use for a garage door but may require painting because it doesn’t stain very well and doesn’t have a good grain pattern.
- Redwood – This type of wood must be built with layers to reduce the risk of warping from heat and water. It has a good reddish color, fairly soft and has a straight grain which looks good on a wooden garage door.
- Mahogany – This premium hardwood is quite expensive as it is sourced outside of the United States. It make a very durable wood garage door especially when properly sealed. It has a very beautiful color that may range from deep red to brown. A mahogany garage door can be quite heavy and may require 2 to 3 doorframes as well as a more powerful garage door opener.
- Maple – There are softwood and hardwood varieties of maple, both of which have fine, straight grain that are ideal for garage doors.
Ultimately, the type of wood that you choose will really have to depend on your primary considerations — aesthetics, budget etc. But always remember that whatever type of wood you choose, A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert can assist you in all your garage door needs.
A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert is committed to provide you only the best service
If you choose A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert to install your wood door, we can assure you that we will take your business seriously. We are at your beck and call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency service that you will require.
This is because we want to ensure that you only get the highest quality service from us. We are proud to say that our legion of clients have given us consistently high ratings on Yelp, BBB and Angie’s List. Trust that with us, you can always expect A1 service. Call A1 Garage Door Service in Gilbert now at 480-582-3799.
See Our Current Specials:
No job is too big or too small for us
+ Free Safety Inspection
Garage Door Springs
New Garage Doors
Give us a call for your Free Estimate
We are ready to assist you and get your garage door back on track!