Do you need to have a new garage door installed? Or maybe you are having troubles with your garage door and cannot seem to understand what is wrong with it? Either way, you are in dire need of a garage door service provider because the do-it-yourself solutions that you know just won’t cut it anymore and even a trip to your local hardware store cannot save you from your current situation.
They say that your garage door is one of the most neglected or taken for granted portions of your house. You do not know its value until it is damaged and causes great inconvenience on your part especially since it is one of the most used features of your house. You have to take your vehicles in and out of your garage door almost on a daily basis. That is why you feel the difficulty and nuisance of having a defective garage door. But that should not be your main concern. Remember that a defective garage door is as good as giving thieves and intruders free access to your own homes. More than the inconvenience, your safety and security are compromised and we really do not want that to happen. That is why you have to get yourself a trusted and reliable garage door service provider.
Are you the type of person who just looks through the directory and calls the first service provider that you see on the list? Or are you the meticulous type who does thorough research about the background, performance, and reviews regarding the company? Do you compare ratings and pricing of different service providers before you decide on one? Or maybe you like to take the easier and more obvious way of getting recommendations from your family, friends, and neighbors? So, how do you really choose your garage door service provider? What factors matter most to you in deciding which garage door service provider to hire?
Many things depend on your choice of the right garage door service provider. A good garage door service provider will ensure quality service and the safety and security of your family. A good garage door service provider will give you the satisfaction that you desire for having achieved your preferred style and performance. A good garage door service provider will also give you value for your money.
We have done our research to determine the most important considerations that homeowners look for in hiring a garage door service provider. We hope you will find this a good read to help you out in your decision. It is also recommended that you read this even if you do not have an urgent need for one. It is good to have the contact details of a trusted and reliable garage door service provider so that you already know whom to call when the need arises.
- Experience – In choosing the best garage door service provider, probably the most important consideration for homeowners is their experience in handling different garage door concerns. How long have they been in the business? Experience is the best teacher and the more experienced a company is, the more knowledgeable it is in dealing with garage door problems. They should know how to repair old and new models of garage doors. They should be knowledgeable about the different parts and components of different kinds and styles of garage doors, whatever the brand is. They should be up to date with the latest products and features in the market. With the company’s experience, they should also receive positive reviews from trusted review and accreditation companies and most importantly, from the clients themselves who have experienced their brand of service.
- Workmanship – Since service fees for garage door repairs are usually charged per hour, you would want fast and reliable service to save up on costs without sacrificing the quality. The garage door service provider representatives should also be courteous, professional, and easy to deal with. It is a big turn off for clients when the technicians that the garage door service providers sent are unapproachable and incompetent. A company that is confident and proud of the quality of work that they do would offer a solid warranty for their services. This means that they stand by their work and know that it would stand the test of time despite the normal wear and tear of garage door usage. This means that they have sent experienced professionals to do the job and do it right. Workmanship also refers to the efficiency and manner in which the work was done.
- Business Compliance – This is a very important factor to consider. If you are a smart homeowner, you will take the time to check the company’s records. Check if they are licensed to conduct business in your area. Investigate if they follow business codes and regulations at the local, state, and federal levels. This would also tell you if the company has passed safety standards and is certified to install and repair your garage doors.
- Insurance Coverage – You will be spending hard earned money to hire a garage door service provider. As a consumer, you want to make sure that the company is bonded and insured so that you are assured that if ever something wrong happens, you can go after the company and can get compensation. For example, the technician broke the glass panels of your door while repairing your garage door opener, you can file a complaint against the company and they could pay for the damages using the bond. If it so happens that an accident occurs during the installation of your new garage door, the company’s insurance can cover the medical expenses involved. As a homeowner, your mind is at ease that when there are damages or accidents, the company will shoulder the responsibility.
- Financial Integrity – Make sure that the company’s financial statements are in order. It is also related to their reputation or how honest the company is perceived to be especially in dealing with their clients.
- Accessibility – Of course, accessibility is being practical. You look for trusted and reliable garage door service providers in your locality. Aside from it would help you save on transportation costs, local home service providers understand the environmental and other external conditions and concerns in your area. Therefore, they can provide solutions for your garage door needs.
Smart homeowners apply the highest standards in choosing the most qualified garage door service providers to hire. They know that it is essential to ensure the safety and security of their homes and themselves. They also know that choosing the right garage door service provider is a good investment and will guarantee that their money is spent well because of the high quality of products and services that they got. This, in turn, would translate to higher savings over time. They do not have to spend on frequent repairs and an attractive and well-functioning garage door increases the curb appeal and value of a house.
Make sure that you verify the company’s claims regarding business compliance, insurance coverage, and other factors for your own protection. It is easy to claim that they are all these things but some may not be able to show proofs so that you can validate their claims. Since you are hiring their services, ask the right questions, especially those that matter most to you. And once you have found the right garage door service provider for you, we say that you stick with them and establish a working relationship with them through time. Companies reward their loyal customers by giving them discounts and good deals. Staying with a particular company also helps you develop trust in your transactions with them and they would know the history of your home or garage door concerns. You could trust their recommendations and advice for the improvement of your home without you feeling as if they are just after the sales. In the end, you would gain a reliable and trusted service provider that you could call anytime for your garage door service concerns.
GETTING TO KNOW A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE
A1 Garage Door Service takes pride in saying that they are a trusted and respected garage door service provider. But this is not something that they just claimed because it sounded nice as a company tagline. They say that they are the trusted and respected garage door service provider because they have earned the trust and respect of the people through their years of providing dedicated and quality service to their clients. When you talk about service, the best people who can attest to that are the clients themselves who availed of the service. They provide feedback to the quality of the services and products that they received from a particular company. A1 Garage Door Service has consistently gotten five stars from Yelp reviews. This is a big thing because the reviews were given by people who actually experienced the company’s brand of service so that other people would know what to expect from the company. Clients raved about the efficiency and effectivity of the service provided. A1 Garage Door Service also received the Angie’s List Super Service Award. Angie’s List is magazine and online site that endorses the best local service providers for your home concerns. Angie’s List also gets reviews and recommendations from their members regarding the home services. A1 Garage Door Service also got an A+ rating from BBB or Better Business Bureau. This accreditation indicates that A1 Garage Door Service is in compliance with the highest standards of business processes, regulations, and operations. It also reflects the level of transparency, time or tenure in business, and competency. All of these positive reviews and feedback are badges of honor for A1 Garage Door Service. They are testaments for the quality of service that the company provides and present a continuous challenge for the A1 Garage Door Service Team to maintain that level of service or even exceed customer expectations.
It is also important to note that A1 Garage Door Service is duly licensed, bonded, and insured. You can check them with License Number 267827 under CR-7 Carpentry. You can see that there have been no formal complaints against the company. It also states that they have a bond of $6, 750 under RLI Insurance Company. This goes to show that A1 Garage Door Service has ensured the legality and stability of the company to be able to provide service to their clients.
A1 Garage Door Service provides assistance in the areas of Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wisconsin. We ensure that each branch has a team of expert professionals who can address any of your garage door service concerns appropriately. They offer services for both residential and commercial garage door sales, installation, maintenance, and repair. A1 Garage Door services all makes and models of garage doors and openers. A1 Garage Door Service has a dedicated 24-hour emergency garage door repair service hotline. Just call 844-214-2427 and their expert technicians will be at your door to help restore your garage door to its proper working condition. A1 Garage Door Service employs individuals that have passed their criminal background investigation to ensure that they could be trusted to deal with their valued clients. All their employees undergo thorough training to hone their knowledge and skills in all aspects pertaining to garage doors so you can be sure about the quality of their work. They want to be sure that their technicians and other employees really represent what the company is all about. Being a family-owned business, A1 Garage Door Service wants to extend the same care and concern that they have for their family to their clients especially when it comes to their safety and security. In terms of service, the company has been providing quality service to their clients for over two decades now. A1 Garage Door Service delivers the A1 or excellent level of service to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.